Architectural AssistantACA Akitek - Singapore
We are an architectural practice/ interior design firm with a portfolio of interesting projects, comprising of institutional projects, hdb buildings etc.
- Conceptual and Detail design development
- Preparation of rendered perspectives
- Attending site/project meetings with client, consultants and contractors.
- Design development
- Tender preparation.
- Undertake project coordination and contract administration work
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): 3D drawing program sketch-up, Adobe PhotoShop, AutoCad.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Prefer with good attitude and punctuality for projects.
Please write in with photo and expected salary to:
52 Foch Road #04-01 Singapore 209274
Tel: 6391 2088
Related job searches
Architectural Assistant jobs in Singapore
- H.MILL DESIGN + ARCHITECTURE LLP - SingaporeWorking with the Architect on compliance with Planning and Building Regulation Working with the Architect and other Technical Officer on the Preparation &...JobStreet Singapore - about 16 hours ago - save job - - more...
- HDA Architects - SingaporeHDA Architects is a young energetic architectural firm. HDA Architects adopt a holistic approach...JobStreet Singapore - 3 days ago - save job - - more...
- CKLI:ET ARCHITECTS - SingaporeCKLI:ET Architects is a creative architectural practice that endeavours to conceive and create architecture and spaces that delight, inspire and transcend...JobStreet Singapore - 3 days ago - save job - - more...