Architectural CoordinatorSOIL-BUILD PTE LTD - Singapore
Soil-Build (Pte) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Soilbuild Construction Group Ltd, a SGX mainboard listed company.
Graded A1 by Singapore’s Building and Construction Authority, we are a general construction group with construction, design and build, turnkey and project management services.
Backed by more than 36 years of experience, the Group has handled a wide range of projects, from residential buildings to conservation houses, schools, churches, industrial buildings and business parks.
- Review, prepare, liaise, co-ordinate, discuss and resolve with Clients, Consultants, project team members and Subcontractors for projects specifications, project management, technical issues;
- Coordinate all architectural drawings and works, prepare, submit and update shop drawings & As-Built submission;
- Carry out works scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation and ensure timely and smooth progress of works;
- Ensure quality of works is achieved and safety regulations are complied with
- Diploma in Architecture or equivalent with at least 2 years working experience in building or construction projects
- Good knowledge in architectural co-ordination works
- Good Planning Skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Organized, highly motivated and independent with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Able to lead and work independently
Interested candidates, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Architecture / Building
- Year of Exp Required : 2
- Skills : Planning and development / Architectural design / AutoCAD
- Language : English
- CONINT PTE LTD - Singapore