Asia Pacific Regional Field Service Leader JobGE - Singapore
4 months ago - save job -
PC Literate: Word, Excel, Wells, PowerPoint, Primavera RMT Subsea experience is desired, Trees, Manifolds, Connection systems, Wellheads & Controls. Team player with outstanding influencing skills to perform in a matrix role Strong process mind set and proven track record of business impact. Good presentation skills Good negotiation skills Perform work safely and get customers satisfaction. Reporting to Global FS leader and Regional Service leader Regular contact with Operational leaders, Sourcing, T&A and other support functions. Occasional contact with customers and suppliers resolving queries, attendance at meetings, presenting information Responsible of cost recovery for the team. Directly responsible to support the revenue and CM margins for the P&L. Field Service administration and FS technicians Office based but is expected to attend meetings with manufacture and assembly & test with visits to shop floor, occasionally expected to attend vendors/customers premises for meetings and offshore for EHS inspections.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Driving effective and coordinated completion of all region field service activities pertaining to on-site drilling, completion, commissioning and maintenance activities.
Building and growing local regional field service strategies based on global template, i.e. number of resources, training plans, logistics, direct hires, technical support, planning etc..
Interfacing with all key stakeholders: - customers, sales, project management, Operations management, Rentals and integrated services to coordinate appropriate technical resources when and where required.
Partnering with region leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and growth targets are exceeded.
Be part of a global matrix organization and partner with all the APA P&L and APA Regional leaders.
Deliver resources in line with operational need, optimizing personnel workload using the global Resource Management Tool “RMT” through continuous management of regional backlog & forecast, coordinated with Global Fulfillment and Master Planner teams to maximize global profitability
Partnering with local HR to grow the local field resource pools, according to the local business requirements and global fulfillment workforce capacity … Drive the recruitment strategy to achieve the desired capacity for the field service organization.
Leading the local team of Field Service personnel to assure their professional development thru ongoing training targeted by the Global Vetco Gray FSCC Competency and Capability program
Responsible for training and development of staff to meet project and growth requirements
Leading the local logistics of all Field Crews i.e. housing, transportation, visa applications in country as applicable etc..
Work with required business systems (ERP’s) to ensure all service activities are properly and fully documented and turned in for invoicing per company requirements.
Promote and ensure compliance to company, customer, project and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all times, leading the culture of 0 EHS incidence and open reporting.
Promote and ensure compliance to customer, company, project and regulatory Quality management systems at all times, leading the culture to minimize and eliminate customer down time.
Ensure there is an effective Compliance Culture, striving to achieve 0 Compliance Incidents.
Continuous improvement of all field service metrics, including financial, quality and EHS including managing regional departmental cost control “Bullet trains”.
Other/Special Compliance Requirements:
Related job searches
Asia Pacific Regional Field Service Leader jobs in Singapore
- Michael Page SG - SingaporeThis organisation wishes to maintain their reputation for excellence and strengthen their presence regionally. Therefore, they seek an expert in their field to...about 1 month ago - save job - - more...
- Barry Callebaut Cocoa Asia Pacific Pte Ltd - Singaporein cocoa and chocolate innovations and provide a comprehensive range of services in the fields of...the finest chocolate, including chocolate fillings, decorations and compounds We are the global leader...JobStreet Singapore - 16 days ago - save job - - more...
- Michael Page International Pte Ltd - SingaporeAs a US based global leader in medical devices, this business has a good reputation within their field. Already building a strong business in Asia Pacific...JobStreet Singapore - about 1 month ago - save job - - more...
- GE - SingaporeThe Repair Development Engineer is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate to high complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work...about 23 hours ago - save job - - more...
QC Inspector Job-newGE - Singaporeassemblies meet all GE and customer requirements; Assist in a quality aspect with respect to disassembly, assembly and testing of aftermarket equipment;...1 day ago - save job - - more...
- GE - SingaporeThe Subsea Design Engineer is a competent individual capable of undertaking design, validation & verification activities on Oil & Gas equipment typically...1 day ago - save job - - more...