Audit Associate / Senior AssociateS.K. Cheong & Co. - Singapore
JobStreet Singapore - 6 months ago - save job -
- Local poly diploma in Accountancy / Degree in Accountancy or related field
- At least 2 years relevant external audit experience in a small-to-mid tier CPA firm
- Good and positive working attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (require to read and reply Chinese correspondence from China clients)
- Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents ONLY (NO quota for foreigners)
- Town, 5 days
Suitable candidates are required to email updated resume with the following details:
- Reason for leaving current & previous employment
- Current / last drawn monthly salary
- Expected monthly salary
- Notice period required to email@example.com
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Related job searches
Audit Associate jobs in Singapore
- Corporate Operations - SingaporeThe incumbent of this role will work closely with business internal auditors in executing the integrated internal audit plan and technology auditors in...BlackRock - 29 days ago - save job - - more...
- Randstad - SingaporeOur client is an expanding regional commodities firm. They are rapidly expanding and looking for bright candidates to be part of them. Job Description Work...3 days ago - save job - - more...
- Y C Foo & Co - SingaporeAs part of our corporate expansion plan, we are looking for suitable part time candidates to join us.JobStreet Singapore - about 14 hours ago - save job - - more...
S.K. Cheong & Co. jobs
- S.K. Cheong & Co. - SingaporeAbility to work both independently and as a part of a team with professionals of all levels Manage mulitple clients engagement and completing priorities in a...JobStreet Singapore - 22 days ago - save job - - more...