Automation EngineerGlaxoSmithKline - Tuas
This role is responsible and accountable for PLC/PC Based Control Systems. Candidate needs to manage the system at the required availability level as well as ensure the systems performance complies with cGMP, EHS and GEP requirements.
Ensure all site PLC/PC Based Control Systems operate smoothly and deliver the required reliability and availability level. Support all routine planned maintenance activities under the Automation team to be completed on schedule. Complete any breakdown repair, trouble shooting and ensure corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) is in place to eliminate similar breakdown. Work with cross functional teams in routine cGMP equipment/system re-qualification activities. Manage PLC/PC Based Control Systems-related SMR/RPC plans. Performance monitoring of PLC/PC Based Control Systems. Execution of Business Recovery Plan. Review and develop PLC/PC Based Control Systems procedures, training tools / guides. Maintenance, planning and co-ordination of resources required for timely completion of routine repair and maintenance activities. Plan and manage all engaged external services providers/contractors.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Good degree/diploma in relevant engineering discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in automation system integration
- Experience in pharmaceuticals industry is a plus
- Good understanding of general industrial standards and Environmental monitoring requirements.
- Good knowledge of operation, maintenance of SCADA and Siemens PLC System, start up and commissioning of Automation and Control systems.
- Good knowledge of Workstations, IT Infrastructure and network equipment.
- Basic knowledge in BMS is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Customers focus and commitment
- Presentation skills
- EHS awareness
Job Location: GSK Vaccines, Singapore (10 Tuas South Avenue 8, Singapore 637421)
To apply, please go to: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_gsk/external1931/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=210985&localeCode=en-us
Related job searches
Automation Engineer jobs in Tuas
- Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd - SingaporeResponsibilities Support the Director and Project Lead Manager for Automation related projects and design...activities Evaluate Automation systems that best meets tender requirements, such as:-Alarms, Control...Singapore Technologies Engineering - 2 days ago - save job - - more...
- Viki - Singapore100% Agile & breathes Behavior Driven Development (BDD). Working as QA Engineer in this team brings you to a whole new world of how Quality of Software is Assured....20 days ago - save job - - more...
- JobSupermart.com - SingaporeTitle Sales & Application Engineer *Automation*@East Location East Salary $1,800 - $2,000 Work Week 5...subject as /// Sales & Application Engineer *Automation*@East /// Job category 1 Technical/ Engineering...1 day ago - save job - - more...
- GlaxoSmithKline - SingaporeResponsible for leading the Regional Insights Team. • The role will be responsible for developing the regional and global insights that are business...about 5 hours ago - save job - - more...
- GlaxoSmithKline - TuasGSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment...1 day ago - save job - - more...
- GlaxoSmithKline - Jurong TownThe Quality Validation Officer will ensure that the manufacturing facilities, process and systems are validated in full compliance with cGMP and regulatory...2 days ago - save job - - more...