Resident's Committee ManagerPeople's Association - Singapore
The People's Association's mission is to build and to bridge communities in achieving One People, One Singapore.
We do this through our network of 1,800 grassroots organisations, five Community Development Councils, the National Youth Council, National Community Leadership Institute, Outward Bound Singapore and Water-Venture.Responsibilities
You will assist Residentsâ Committees (RCs) to widen their outreach and deepen engagement with residents. You will assist RCs to promote and market RC activities, courses and events; form and develop Interest Groups; and attract new customers. You will assist in the operations of RC centres, RC accounts and provide administrative support for RCs.
â¢ GCE âAâ/âOâ/âNâ level, ITE or Diploma qualification
â¢ Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
â¢ Preferably with simple bookkeeping experience
â¢ Pleasant and positive personality, enjoy interacting with people from different backgrounds and willing to work in the evenings and on weekends
To apply, please visit our website at http://sg.dimension.jobsdb.com/career/default.asp?PID=1&AC=OBS&EC=PA&GC=&LID=Null&SP=1.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Shortlisted candidates will go through PA's structured interview.
Successful candidates will be given a 1-3 year contract.
Related job searches
Committee Manager jobs in Singapore
- Resident Committee - Pasir Ris New TownDuties and Responsibilities: • Report directly to the Constituency Manager and support the various...Gumtree Singapore - 8 days ago - save job - - more...
- Singapore Sports Council - SEA Games - SingaporeResponsibilities Support SSCâ€™s SEAG working committee in: â€¢ Initiating and strategising SEAG...SEA Games 2015 - 2 days ago - save job - - more...
- Singapore Sports Council - SEA Games - Singaporeworking committee in: o Contributing to SEA Games' Content Strategy o Identifying compelling content to...SEA Games 2015 - 2 days ago - save job - - more...
People's Association jobs
- People's Association - SingaporeYou will assist the Senior Manager in formulating, implementing and reviewing plans for the development of CDC to achieve community goals. You will be...Singapore Government - 2 days ago - save job - - more...
- People's Association - SingaporeYou will assist to formulate, implement and review plans for the development of CDC to achieve community goals. You will work closely with the GRLs,...Singapore Government - 2 days ago - save job - - more...
- People's Association - SingaporeYou will assist to facilitate and coordinate efforts in PAâ€™s role as a bridge between the people and the government, including regularly reviewing and...Singapore Government - 2 days ago - save job - - more...