Customer Service Officer (Order Processing)Certis CISCO Security Pte Ltd - Singapore
With 50 years of experience and proven track record in protecting lives and assets, Certis CISCO offers a comprehensive range of security services from Auxiliary Police and Protection Officers to “one-stop” solutions for security technology, IT and information management for government agencies, businesses and homes. More than just IT and physical protection, Certis CISCO Security is a synergistic combination of man, machine and method (M3), bringing together the best personnel from diverse disciplines, cutting edge technology and steamlined processes. Besides Singapore, Certis CISCO’s international arm operates in more than 63 cities around Asia including India, Indonesia and Sri Lanka with over 26,000 employees.
As part of this dynamic team, you’ll also find your career is safe and secure too, with attractive bonuses, benefits and ongoing training as part of the package. As the demand for our unique services increases across the region, so do your opportunities for advancement.
"Match Our Aspirations"
Customer Service Officer (Order Processing)
- To performs order processing in SAP as per predefined processes.
- To validate job orders submitted by the sales teams and business unit.
- To administer and adherence to sales order policy.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credit notes)
- Assists other departments and supporting groups (e.g. audit, business operation and billing team) by reporting routine issues to the appropriate roles.
- Proactively follows-up on pending cases to ensure timely status closure.
- Resolves and escalate open order backlog with sales team and respective business operation unit.
- Gather regular quantitative and qualitative feedback for continuous improvement.
- Involve in ad-hoc duties and projects as and when required to broaden scope and exposure.
- Perform any other tasks as and when assigned by the superior
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level or higher
- Must have some sales support/ marketing and data mining experience
- Good analytical mind and detail oriented
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
- Possess the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Must be a team player
Related job searches
Customer Service Officer jobs in Singapore
- ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited - Singaporecustomer service experience Experience in a call centre environment will be advantageous Possess positive...Responsibilities Handle feedback from customers Provide accurate and succinct replies to customers...1 day ago - save job - - more...
- SBS Transit - SingaporeResponsibilities Deliver quality customer service and provide the interface between station and...experience in the service industry Possess a pleasant disposition and personality Good interpersonal skills...2 days ago - save job - - more...
- PrimeStaff Management Services - SingaporePreparing reports that provide information regarding unresolved matters, personal customer information, action taken and relevant notes or comments, if any...4 days ago - save job - - more...
Certis CISCO Security Pte Ltd jobs
- Certis CISCO Security Pte Ltd - SingaporeMust be a Commissioned Officer of the Singapore Armed Forces or a Senior Officer of the Singapore Police Force. Candidates who are Senior Officers in other...JobsCentral - 8 days ago - save job - - more...
Technicians-newCertis CISCO Security Pte Ltd - Paya LebarAs part of this dynamic team, you’ll also find your career is safe and secure too, with attractive bonuses, benefits and ongoing training as part of the...JobStreet Singapore - about 10 hours ago - save job - - more...
- Certis CISCO Security Pte Ltd - Paya LebarResponsible for ensuring effective deployment of resource and these resource are consistently available for operation.· Evaluate new production requirements,...JobStreet Singapore - about 10 hours ago - save job - - more...