Executive, OperationsLee Kong Chian School of Medicine - Singapore
You will be a member of the Planning and Operations Department to provide administrative, operational and logistical support and any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor. Your key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in general administration duties such as printing and coding of staff and students passes, managing of car parking system, booking of facilities and security accesses by staff and students, etc
- Overseeing the estate management and liaising with contractors on estate maintenance and improvement works and cleanliness of the buildings
- Providing logistics support for activities, events and functions
- Managing the transport arrangement for the School
- Assisting in the implementation of the incident reporting system for the School
- Reviewing and maintaining the security and safety provisions of the buildings, including the establishment of security and safety procedures
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and setting-up of meeting room whenever required
- Preparing, compiling, tracking and monitoring of department budget and expenditure
- A good university degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Estate/Property Management
- Diploma holder with at least 3 years of relevant experience may also be considered for the position
- Self-motivated and dynamic with strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Have good computer knowledge and is familiar with Microsoft Office applications
Initially, you will be based at Nanyang Technological University in the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine offices. You may be relocated with the office to a new Medical School facility on the Novena Campus adjacent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital in early 2013. A willingness to work on either site is an essential pre-requisite for this appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related job searches
Executive jobs in Singapore
- ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited - SingaporeTo bill and send monthly / petrol / damage repair invoices Assist key accounts billing management and issuance of credit notes Update of car price list and...about 3 hours ago - save job - - more...
- Tetra Pak - SingaporeWe are looking for a strong, result driven individual, who has in depth experience in indirect material procurement, to support our Singapore Operation and...about 10 hours ago - save job - - more...
- Ministry of Manpower - SingaporeYou will be responsible for managing a few departments' budget monitoring as well as managing the departments' revenue collection. You will also perform...Ministry of Manpower - about 16 hours ago - save job - - more...
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine jobs
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine - Singaporeservices and activities relating to the academic experience of students enrolled in LKCMedicine....NTU University - 10 days ago - save job - - more...
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine - SingaporeSuccessful candidates will have a Degree in Business Administration or Accountancy with 1 to 2 years of related working experience in a biomedical science or...NTU University - 10 days ago - save job - - more...
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine - SingaporeYou will be required to lead the quality assurance and risk management function of Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMedicine). You will oversee the...NTU University - 10 days ago - save job - - more...