Facilities PlannersExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd - Singapore
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is the regional headquarters for ExxonMobil's Downstream and Chemical businesses in Singapore, which combined, employ more than 3,000 people.
In Singapore, ExxonMobil owns and operates a 605,000-barrel-per-day refinery - ExxonMobil's largest refining complex in our global network. In addition, ExxonMobil operates a world-class petrochemical complex on Jurong Island. We are also building an expansion to the petrochemical complex. When completed, the integrated refining and petrochemical manufacturing site will be ExxonMobil's largest in the world.
ExxonMobil has operated in Singapore for over 100 years, as we expanded from trading kerosene to having a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. In 2011, we announced plans to build a diesel hydrotreater at the refinery to increase production capacity of ultra-low sulphur diesel fuel to help meet increasing demand in the Asia Pacific region. Additonally, we have a lubricant basestock manufacturing plant, and a lube oil blend plant, that supplies the growing Asia Pacific demand. We also operate the largest network of Esso service stations and we are a a major marketer of cylinder cooking gas to Singapore homes.
- Support the development of technical basis in project venture from initial concepts through definition of Facilities Design Basis and Duty Specifications
- Evaluate alternative process configurations with the aim of meeting project objectives
- Develop front-end engineering requirements, product specifications, material balances, facilities definitions and operating costs
- Working with process experts, off-sites and cost engineers, business planners to develop a comprehensive and sound project basis
- Strong in Chemical Engineering principles and analytical skills
- Preferred experience in projects development and economics evaluation
- Strong problem-solving skills, team work, good leadership and communications skills and a positive attitude are an advantage.
- Min. Education Level : 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study : Chemical Engineering
- Skills : Interpersonal skills / Communications skills
- Language : English
Medical Planner-newAECOM - Singapore
- Shangri-La Hotels - Singapore
- Land Transport Authority - Singapore
- ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd - Singapore