Project Engineer (DP) (KMSIN APR 2013)Kongsberg - Singapore
KONGSBERG, an international technology corporation that delivers advance and reliable solutions that improve safety, security and performance in complex operations, and during extreme conditions. KONGSBERG works with demanding customers in the global defence, maritime, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Kongsberg Maritime, a wholly owned subsidiary of KONGSBERG. We deliver systems for dynamic positioning and navigation, marine automation and more to offshore and shipyard industries. We are committed to meeting our customers' expectation with innovative and reliable solutions to their merchant marine, offshore, subsea, and oil & gas needs.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are searching for several qualified candidates to further strengthen and develop our global team. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence. We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
- Dynamic positioning software engineering;
- Onboard surveys;
- Configuration of the control system applications;
- Maintain and develop procedures and routines for system and application tests;
- Test and verify deliveries in accordance with plans and application tests;
- Participate in installation, commissioning, and trials;
- Assist our sales department with technical issues;
- Engineer prodcution specifications on the systems;
- Specify functions and interfaces on board vessels;
- Pre and post work administrative;
- Liaison between customers and main office on all aspects of work which includes installation, commissioning and trials;
- Undertake project works and ad-hoc tasks which will be assigned from time-to time.
Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Maritime / Instrumentation);
Preferable 2 years experience in Maritime Business area, control & instrumentation, dynamic positioning
Preferable good knowledge /skill in dynamic positioning;
Good computer Knowledge;
- Must have excellent co-operative skills, good communication skills and result-oriented;
- Must be self motivated and able to motivate team members.
The position reports to Project Department Manager (Singapore).
Job type : Permanent / Full-time
Working hours : Mon to Fri: 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs
Working days : 5 days
Location of work place : 81 Toh Guan East Road, #04-01 Secom Centre,
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV, tell us how you can make a difference, and we will be in touch soon. Working location will be in Singapore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related job searches
Project Engineer jobs in Singapore
- SMRT - SingaporeExperience in coordination work in large scale civil and building work and trackwork would be favorably considered. Requirements Degree holder in civil/E&M...2 days ago - save job - - more...
- Land Transport Authority - SingaporeWorking with leading edge Contactless Smart Card technology, your key role includes assisting the project managers in implementation of Transit Ticketing...3 days ago - save job - - more...
- SMRT - Singaporesystem safety, preferably associated with rail or road system environment, will be considered for Senior Engineer position....5 days ago - save job - - more...
- Capita Staffing & Search - Singaporethe oil, gas and petrochemical industries are important;• Prior experience on Kongsberg ICSS system...5 months ago - save job - - more...