QC Engineer - Shipbuilding - Singapore - Permanent, ECL Global LimitedECL Global Limited - Singapore
Job Title : QC Engineer Department: Shipbuilding
Reporting to : Manager – Shipbuilding
1. Troubleshoot, minimize and solve all quality issue internally and externally.
2. Arrange and liaise with related parties on survey, inspection of
3. Follow-up and ensure compliance of quality plans.
4. Check and endorse inspection report.
5. Other tasks as directed by management.
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT: (Knowledge, Skill and Ability for this job)
• Diploma in Mechanical/Marine Engineering
Min. of 2 year working experience.
Knowledge of computer software application. E.g. word, excel.
Able to communicate in English.
Strong interpersonal skills and Hands-on, positive work attitude
To carry out function in relation to quality assurance and control for shipbuilding and ship
repair. Ensure all reports are kept up to date and all findings are followed up. To maintain
quality standard as specialized by ship owners and ensure compliance.
ECL Global Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Applications will be considered based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
(Applications will only be considered from people who are authorised to work in this location by being a national of that country or region, or by holding a valid work permit.)
- Halliburton - Singapore
- Job Alpha Associates - Singapore
- CTES Consulting - Singapore