Senior Accounts ExecutiveJardine Lloyd Thompson Asia Pte Ltd - Singapore
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk management and corporate consultancy services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 700 staff in 12 locations - China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, the largest European-based broker quoted on the London Stock Exchange. The Group employs 6,000 people worldwide and through JLT International Network provides services in more than 120 countries.
Our team of insurance specialists are renowned for their innovative approach to developing integrated insurance, reinsurance and alternative risk transfer solutions to meet the complex risks inherent in Asia.
JLT Asia's technical abilities and knowledge span a wide range of industries and specialist areas. Where client needs dictate, our thinking goes beyond the traditional boundaries of insurance.
Every project, client and partnership receives attention from our senior management, supported by committed, skilled and client-focused teams.
Integrity is a hallmark of the JLT organisation. We believe that our quality and compliance regimes are among the most thorough in the industry.Job Description:
Handling day-to-day accounts receivable and payable functions, including insurer reconciliation
Responsible for bank reconciliations
Reconcile inter-companies and related party balances
Perform month end accounts closing within the stipulated deadline
Assist in preparation of monthly management reports and submission via HFM
Assist in any ad-hoc assignments from time to time
Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/Diploma in Accounting
Minimum 4 years strong accounting related experience, preferably in insurance industry
Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Responsible, meticulous, analytical and able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
High capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically
Good understanding of local statutory and reporting requirements.
Interested candidates, please send your resume with a recent photograph, expected remuneration to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Accountancy
- Year of Exp Required : 4
- Skills : Communications Skills / Interpersonal Skills
- Language : English
Related job searches
Senior Accounts Executive jobs in Singapore
- Singaporeand high caliber Senior Key Accounts Executive to be an integral part of their Sales Team....AsiaXPAT - about 2 hours ago - save job - - more...
- Smart Recruitment - SingaporeWe’re Singapore’s fastest-growing office staffing and executive recruiters , with a unique, full-service process – a balanced blend of technology and personal...JobStreet Singapore - about 1 hour ago - save job - - more...
- Capita Outsourcing - SingaporeFounded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and...JobStreet Singapore - about 1 hour ago - save job - - more...