Service Management Process Specialists - SingaporeSperry Partners - Singapore
Service Management Process Specialist - Singapore
Duration: 12 months + extension
Start date: ASAP
Rate: Excellent Market Rates
Languages: Fluent English
Sperry Partners Group are urgently looking for several experienced Service Management Process Specialists with ServiceNow experience for a major implementation in Singapore. Please see below for more details on the role:
Sperry Partners Group has an several exciting opportunities within our Customer's Group Business Management Systems (GBMS) team, reporting to the Project Manager for Information Management Service Improvements Projects. The Service Management Process Specialist is accountable for the value delivery of ServiceNow based process design in support of the Customer's Service Management project objectives. The Process Specialist will lead efforts to implement ITIL based processes necessary to support the operation of end-to-end IT services across multiple business areas. The incumbent will participate in an enterprise-wide service management project and will closely collaborate with other project team members in the delivery of in scope capabilities.
- Conform with the Customer's Charter and the Customer's Group Level Documents, Code of Conduct and relevant statutory obligations
- Have an overriding commitment to health, safety and environment responsibility and to sustainable development
- Understanding business requirements and translating them to specific technology requirements for the following Service Management processes:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Request Fulfillment
- Service Desk Management (escalation, communication, call management)
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data for ServiceNow system operations
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications
- Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and stakeholder meetings, service management process description and task analysis
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external stakeholders to deliver functional requirements like user interface, screen and interface designs.
- Support the project team resources with the skills and knowledge to continue ongoing process design activities of the ServiceNow platform.
- Assists the Design Lead to develop detailed work breakdown structures and project plans based on templates and examples.
- Assists the Design Lead in estimating work effort for activities and project tasks.
- Ensures clear understanding of assigned tasks and defined deliverables, estimates effort and timeline for assigned deliverables.
- Regularly communicates with project stakeholders and provides opportunities for their input as it relates to assigned deliverables.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
The successful candidate would:
- Be an ITIL expert who is well versed with current service management/ ITIL trends with ability to influence decisions
- Have strong understanding of ServiceNow and BSM solutions and the provision of industry experience in the use of ServiceNow platform and global/ large scale deployment.
- Demonstrated success in Service Management technical solutions and have significant experience in ServiceNow development and solution delivery.
- Have a proven track record for developing viable solutions (people, process, technology, information) with complex requirements.
- Have delivered ServiceNow solution set at a large global corporation and will be versed with current service management solution trends with ability to influence decisions.
- Be experienced in mentoring and developing team members
For more information on the client and the project, please call us immediately on +44(0)208 150 9900, or alternatively, apply online via the website and we will endeavour to get in contact with you within 2-3 hours of submitting your application for the role.
Sperry Partners Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and we are an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Related job searches
Service Management Process Specialist jobs in Singapore
- Accenture Singapore - SingaporeService Improvement (IMSI – formerly known as Enterprise Service Management - ESM) program is an...supported across the client while reducing the overall cost of service management. The IMSI programme scope...9 days ago - save job - - more...
- Accenture - SingaporeThe Information Management Service Improvement (IMSI – formerly known as Enterprise Service.... Adoption of a single, common set of service management processes based on industry best practices by the...LinkedIn Singapore - 8 days ago - save job - - more...
- Marina Bay Sands - Marina BayBachelors or Advanced Degree in Operation/Finance/IT 6+ years of Supplier Management, Operations..., Finance or relevant experience Skilled at process analysis, process metrics definition and measurement...9 months ago - save job - - more...